TGIF! So let’s rewind and check out my favorite things from this week in a series I like to call Rad Recommendations!
If you’re new here, Rad Recommendations is a round-up of links & internet things I’ve been digging lately. I’ve put together outfit posts, funny videos, and everything in between. The only qualification for my list is I have to think it’s RAD! So please enjoy my finds…
• My friend Nicole just gets me and my love for Billy Joel. (Not to mention she’s a wickedly talented illustrator!)
• Discovering the Vintage Voyageur this week through Clothes & Pizza has changed my life.
• I never thought I’d say that want my MTV underwear!
• You’ll geek out when you watch this thrift exchange between Nerd Burger and I.
• Let’s just all enjoy this throwback image of Debbie Gibson (and then vote for her on this season of DWTS!).
• I think this video officially makes me famous! And you could be famous too by visiting this website: makeyoufamous.co
• We can’t go back to the 1980s but this pin set from Think Geek is a great consolation.
• These thrifting tips from the thredUP blog are a must read for any secondhand shopper.
Let me know in the comments what radical links you’ve discovered recently. Thanks for reading!
BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE