Don’t miss these a-MAY-zing finds!
Monthly Thrift Haul
This month I have a mini thrift haul to share with you simply because I didn’t find that much. That’s just the reality of thrifting! Despite visiting many new stores and having the opportunity to teach others about thrifting, I didn’t have a lot of luck finding items that really spoke to me. (Which I’m sure my already full shelves are thanking me for. LOL)
But I think the few items I found are pretty special and hopefully my new thrift haul will entertain you nonetheless. Watch it, enjoy it, and then keep scrolling to see what I’m itching to thrift in the month of June!
🔗Links Mentioned in Video🔗
• Savers – 26 Golf Center, Hoffman Estates, IL
• WINGS Resale Shop – 300 W Golf Rd, Schaumburg, IL
👗What I’m Wearing💄
L’oreal lipstick in “Saucy Mauve” (shop exact lipstick here)
In a strange turn of events, my wishlist this monthly is oddly basic. It’s just a bunch of essential items I’ve been after for awhile that I’m putting out there in the universe in hopes of finally finding them. Fingers crossed!
• Modest bikini top – Ever since I bought a vintage-inspired high waisted bottom a couple years ago, I’ve been looking for the perfect top to match it. I’ll just keep swimming until I find the right one…
• Fun pajama pants – My usual pajama situation is leggings + an oversized shirt but I think that’s only because I don’t have a lot of cute pants in my life. Need to change that ASAP!
• White tee with pocket – I find a lot of plain white t-shirts but the elusive pocket escapes me.
Thank you for joining me for another monthly thrift haul video. Let me know in the comments what your favorite item was and what you’re hoping to thrift next month!
Also, don’t forget to Pin this post or share it with your favorite thrifting partner in crime!
CATCH UP WITH ME ON: