Monthly Thrift Haul
This may be my July monthly thrift haul video but you’d never know that by all the rad 1980s things I found – including a unicorn item!
?Links Mentioned in Video?
• Giveaway winner
• Subscribe to my newsletter for health update
• Thrift store reviews
• My Baby-sitters Club Collection video
• THRIFT BABES Facebook group
• TV segment w/ Goodwill
• TV segment about closet basics
• The Outfit Repeater Facebook page
?What I’m Wearing?
• Maurices t-shirt (buy here)
• Maurices bralette (buy here)
• Colourpop lippie stix in “Trust Me” (buy here)
Every Outfit In The Thrift Haul
After watching that incredible haul, do you believe in thrifting wishlist’s yet? Let’s see if my lucky streak continues next month and I can find these items!
• Denim Jumpsuit – Just because I think it’d look awesome on me.
• Hardshell rolling suitcase – I was packing for a quick trick and realized all I have are vintage Gitano duffle bags for packing. Such an adulting fail! So rather than drop $100 on a fancy new suitcase, I’ll wait for the thrift gods to bless me with a cheap one.
• Dresses – Or as I called them in my video, “TV dresses.” I’d like to find some fun prints and colors that stand out on screen since I’ll be getting a lot of air time this year.
Thank you for joining me for another monthly thrift haul video. Let me know in the comments what your favorite item was and what you’re hoping to thrift next month!
Also, don’t forget to Pin this post or share it with your favorite thrifting partner in crime!
CATCH UP WITH ME ON:
BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE