Warning: this haul contains rare thrifted items and exciting life updates. Jealousy may occur after viewing. Watch at your own risk.
Monthly Thrift Haul
Sorry not sorry for the ominous opening line. But really, this is a fun thrift haul that I’m pretty proud of. Go on and watch it, then tell me what you think!
?Links Mentioned in Video?
• Watch Arsenic & Old Lace on YouTube Red
• Watch Rappin’ & Rhymin’ on YouTube
• Health updates
• What I wore to a Pat Benatar concert
?What I’m Wearing?
• Thrifted/vintage kimono & necklace
• L’Oreal lipstick Saucy Mauve (shop here)
As you can see, I’m slowly slipping into fall mode and am starting crave cute jackets. These are two I’d love to add to my closet next season!
• Raincoat – I was initially in search of a transparent raincoat that was trendy a few years back but will basically settle for anything with style right now.
• Light colored moto jacket – I want to wear ALL THE MOTO JACKETS this fall!
Thank you for joining me for another monthly thrift haul video. Let me know in the comments what your favorite item was and what you’re hoping to thrift next month!
Also, don’t forget to Pin this post or share it with your favorite thrifting partner in crime!
CATCH UP WITH ME ON:
BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE