This week was bananas! So let’s rewind and focus on the good parts of it in my series called Rad Recommendations!
If you’re new here, Rad Recommendations is a round-up of links & internet things I’ve been digging lately. I’ve put together outfit posts, funny videos, and everything in between. The only qualification for my list is I have to think it’s RAD! So please enjoy my finds…
• A friend was convinced I modeled for that GIF. Nope! But Denyse Mitterhoffer is a wickedly talented artist that you should be following on Instagram.
• I tried out the new Nylon box and even filmed a very honest review!
• ’80s music has never been cuter than in this Sesame Street video.
• My next DIY project to tackle is tassel earrings!
• I’m already dreaming of adding gray booties like these to my fall fashion arsenal. 😍
• Everything that Siobhan wears makes me smile and this summer-y outfit is no exception.
• National Thrift Shop Day was August 17th but it’s never a wrong time to learn about the history of thrifting from thredUP.
Let me know in the comments what radical links you’ve discovered recently. Thanks for reading!