This thrift haul is a pretty big deal.
Monthly Thrift Haul
I think my thrifting dry spell is over! This month I was pleased to find an abundance of secondhand finds from shoes to board games and everything in between.
Watch my June thrift haul below and then keep scrolling to see what’s on my thrifting wishlist for July!
🔗Links Mentioned in Video🔗
• Shop thredUP here.
• Read about my Pat Benatar concert recap here.
• RSVP to the Journey concert here.
👗What I’m Wearing💄
Girl Props “tattoo” choker (shop exact necklace here)
Since I scored so well in the clothing department this month, my focus in July is really on accessories.
I’ve recently done some analyzing in my closet and wrote down anything I’m missing that would help to enhance an outfit. Here’s what they are!
• Basket purse – Basket purses are everywhere except in my collection! They’re a staple at most thrift stores but I haven’t found one that really speaks to me. I guess I need to become a better bag whisperer.
• Transparent vinyl purse – Clearly I just want everything that Abby of Clothes & Pizza has. Though, to be fair, I started looking for one last year since they’re one of the few bag types accepted at large concert venues. (Like Taylor Swift!)
• Yellow belt – I could learn martial arts and earn a yellow belt or I could just take my chances thrifting one. 😉
Thank you for joining me for another monthly thrift haul video. Let me know in the comments what your favorite item was and what you’re hoping to thrift next month!
Also, don’t forget to Pin this post or share it with your favorite thrifting partner in crime!