“Is Today a Pants or No Pants Day?”
.. and other questions I’ve been asking myself when I get dressed for a day of social distancing.
Get Ready With Me: Quarantine Edition
• What is today?
• Guess it doesn’t matter, I just have to pick something.
• Should I go with pants or no pants?
• Well, I already have on leggings from bed so I can do something with those.
• OK, that feels boring.
• Think think think…
• Look at all those clothes in my closet not being worn!
• Should I clear some out?
• Oh wait, I’m trying to get dressed.
• What should I wear?
• Just because I’m going to be sitting at my computer today and running to the grocery store doesn’t mean I can’t look cute.
• How do I match clothes again?
• This isn’t working.
• Why is everything I’m trying on looking stupid on me?
• I’m going to try the leggings again.
• Normally I wear them with an oversized t-shirt, I should switch it up today with an oversized sweatshirt.
• That looks passable.
• I can always add novelty socks to inject a little personality into it.
• Now I’m onto something.
• Oh shoot, my sweatshirt has a stain on it.
• I’m just going to commit to it. Who’s going to notice my shirt in public when we’re all panic buying?!
• We’re all a little weird though. Today is weird.
• I think I’m ready to face the day!
• Crap, I forgot about hair and makeup. That will be my goal tomorrow!