4 Ways To Use Iron On Patches (Other Than On Your Jacket!)
No iron? No problem! Here’s 4 other ways to use iron on patches as a fashion statement.
Iron-on patches are everywhere but you might be in the situation where you don’t own an iron or can’t commit to putting them on just one item of clothing. I’ve got a solution for you!
Below I created a video where I found 4 other ways you can use iron on patches to accessorize your outfit. Best of all? They can be done in just seconds! Complete supply list is below the video. Enjoy!
- Cool iron-on patches (shop here)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks (shop here)
Pin backings (shop here)
- Thin headbands (shop here)
- Jewelry chain (shop here)
- Keychain rings (shop here)
- Pink jewelry pliers (shop here)
- Purple hole punch tool (shop here)
If you enjoyed this video, please consider supporting my Patreon page and help me get a new microphone for voice-overs. I would love to create the best quality content that I can and your donations can help make that possible!
Also, don’t forget to Pin & share this post with your friends, especially if they’re famous. 😉 Thank you!