November Thrift Haul
I’ve been having fun making quick thrift hauls on TikTok but don’t want my blog to miss out on the outfit inspo!
The pieces I styled in this post are from a couple of different thrift stops I made in November. However, I’ve also been stalking items online and shared a thredUP thrift haul on my TikTok.
Styling My Thrift Finds
What I Thrifted
• Baby blue sweater vest (free) – I’ve seen sweater vests trending all season and came across this one at a community closet. It’s the exact shade of blue I’ve been crushing on lately so I thought I’d try my hand at making it work. What do you think? How else should I try styling it?
• Artsy button-up blouse (free) – This blouse was also found at the same community closet but on a different day. I was ‘drawn’ to the abstract print and unique shape… pun intended.
• White longline cardigan duster ($5) – I’ve had a long white cardi on my wishlist for a while and finally found this one! I wish you could all feel it through your screens because it’s made of a super soft blend. Plus it looks cute, right?!
I haven’t added to my Pinterest thrifting wishlist in a while but my personal list that I keep on my phone just keeps growing! Here’s what I’m currently on the hunt for…
• White high-waisted denim gauchos – I think this is another purchase that I want to make after seeing so many girls on the gram make them look glam! Plus I’m still trying to get away from skinny jeans so this would be a great departure.
• Green pullover sweater – I have so many outfit ideas using a kelly green sweater. Wish me luck finding one!
• Athletic leggings – I started wearing leg compression garments earlier this year after getting diagnosed with POTS. They’re not always cute so members of a POTS support group that I’m in suggested workout leggings. I’m too cheap to pay full price so hopefully I can thrift some NWT!
Thank you for joining me for another thrift haul. Let me know in the comments what your favorite item was and what you’re trying to thrift!
Also, don’t forget to Pin this post or share it with your favorite thrifting partner in crime!