The best time to wear vintage is all the time. If you’re not yet wearing the styles of yesteryear then what are you waiting for? Here are five compelling reasons to follow my lead:
- Old styles really had it going on.
- Vintage clothes come from thrift stores and you can meet the neatest people there + everything is cheap.
- There’s a high chance somebody died in those clothes and in some strange way you’re continuing their legacy. Don’t mess this up!
- I can guarantee you won’t run into somebody else wearing the exact same thing.
- Your hat just might get complimented on by a strange man at the Dollar Tree.
What are you favorite reason for wearing vintage clothes?
Black dress – $4 (thrifted)
Plaid top – .50 cents (thrifted)
Coat – free (garage sale)
Yellow tights – gift from welovecolors.com
Pork pie hat – paid w/ gift card (asos.com)
Hashtag necklace – $1 (Walmart)
Red lipstick – Really Red by Revlon
I love this outfit! So chic and cozy! The pea coat is one of my go-to clothing items!
WHAT?! That coat was free?! Omgggg. I’ve been going around telling everyone how bad I want a camel coat lol. Great find, love! And your comment about vintage clothes may be clothes is def creepy lol I never thought about that. I pray mine aren’t :/ haha God bless!
Hahaha- I love how hilarious you are about unexpected things! You look like a million bucks in that free coat 😉
My favorite reason to wear vintage is mainly because it’s cheap. I can’t normally find anything long enough for me but I’m still on the hunt for goodies!