Guess Who’s Back?!
Welcome to the future of thrift!
Despite places opening up all over, everything from my new thrift haul video was bought online.
So if you’re not quite ready to venture out in the real world, take a look at my haul to get some ideas of where you can thrift from the comfort of home!
June Thrift Haul Video
?Links Mentioned In The Video?
• March thrift haul video
• Thrifting wishlist
• Get $10 thredUP credit
• Cat face mask
• 80’s/90’s Toy Room Tour
• My Depop closet
• Depop I bought raincoat from
• Get $10 Poshmark credit by using code “hannahrupp” at sign-up
• Posh closet I bought jacket from
• My personal styling business
• Bonus thrift haul video!
? What I’m Wearing ?
• L’oreal Color Riche Lip Balm in “Caring Coral” (shop exact lip color)
• Thrifted tee
• DIY necklace
Every Outfit In The Thrift Haul
I’m knocking things off my thrifting wishlist LIKE A BOSS! If next month is half as good as this month then I’ll be twice as happy!
• Yellow Midi Skirt – I’m not committed to any particular kind of midi skirt as long as it’s yellow.
• Pink Utility Suit – Is it just me or does it seem like all the cool girls have a pink utility suit? I think I’ll have better luck finding this in the wild than online but we’ll see!
• Colorful Throw Pillow – Are you sensing a colorful theme here? Being in quarantine has me yearning to makeover my bedroom. First up, a colorful throw pillow for my bed!
Thank you for joining me for another monthly thrift haul video. Let me know in the comments all about your thrifting adventures both online and in real life this month!
Also, don’t forget to Pin this post or share it with your favorite thrifting partner in crime!