The Vintage Advantage | Outfit
The best time to wear vintage is all the time. If you’re not yet wearing the styles of yesteryear then what are you waiting for? Here are five compelling reasons to follow my lead:
- Old styles really had it going on.
- Vintage clothes come from thrift stores and you can meet the neatest people there + everything is cheap.
- There’s a high chance somebody died in those clothes and in some strange way you’re continuing their legacy. Don’t mess this up!
- I can guarantee you won’t run into somebody else wearing the exact same thing.
- Your hat just might get complimented on by a strange man at the Dollar Tree.
What are you favorite reason for wearing vintage clothes?
Black dress – $4 (thrifted)
Plaid top – .50 cents (thrifted)
Coat – free (garage sale)
Yellow tights – gift from welovecolors.com
Pork pie hat – paid w/ gift card (asos.com)
Hashtag necklace – $1 (Wal-Mart)
Red lipstick – Really Red by Revlon