Monthly Thrift Haul
I just took a DNA test and turns out I’m 100% that witch. 🧙♀️ Just check out all of my magical thrift finds from October!
🔗Links Mentioned in Video🔗
• Blogger Katrina
• Blogger Kelsie Kristine
• Blogger Hey Allie
• Allie’s handmade jewelry
• Halloween TV segment
• Behind-the-scenes of the TV segment
• My first couples costume
• Podcast interview about thrifting costumes
👗What I’m Wearing💄
• Maurices sweater (old)
• Colourpop lippie stix in Heart On (buy exact lipstick)
Every Outfit In The Thrift Haul
I’m on a roll with finding things from my thrifting wishlist .. Here’s some more stuff I’m looking for next month!
• Sequined Tee – Diamonds? No. Sequins are a girl’s best friend! I’m ready to retire a sequined fast fashion tank in my closet and am looking for a cooler alternative. Hopefully the holiday season blesses me with one!
• Halter-style Overalls – Another month, another pair of overalls. Love ’em or hate ’em, I’m into a one-and-done sort of outfit these days. It’d be cool to add these to my collection!
• Red High Waisted Pants – I came thisclose to finding a pair in September but they were too big in the legs. (Dumb problem to have, I know) I feel even more motivated to find a pair now!
Thank you for joining me for another monthly thrift haul video. Let me know in the comments what your favorite item was and what you’re hoping to thrift next month!
Also, don’t forget to Pin this post or share it with your favorite thrifting partner in crime!
CATCH UP WITH ME ON: