With so many places to buy cute winter scarves, how’s a girl to decide where to drop her hard earned dollars? I checked out a new place called Mooncats.com (which, unfortunately, is not a website selling cats from outer space) and got the inside scoop on what kind of outerwear accesorries they have to offer. You can watch my full review + lookbook in the video below or keep scrolling for a handy pros and cons list + discount code!
The pros of shopping at Mooncats.com:
- A wide selection of neckwear from Pinterest-worthy blanket scarves to light fashion scarves like mine. (It’s “Sweet Dots” in case you were wondering)
- Free shipping over orders of $50 for US customers
- The company is new and specializes in only winter accessories so they must know what they’re doing!
- Cute packaging!
The cons of shopping at Mooncats.com:
- The pricing is personally a little steep for me. I consider them to have “splurge” items. But the price is on point for the product so it’s worth the splurge.
- I have seen a few similar scarf designs on other websites so your product might not be that unique.