How To Use A Fashion Mood Board + Outfit Ideas
Who’s in the mood for a crafty fashion post? You’re in luck! Here’s the what, why, and how of using a fashion mood board.
My Style Secret
Growing up, I loved fashion but I could never really figure it out.
How did people decide what to wear? Did they all secretly have a celebrity stylist living in their closet who would dress them every morning? Where could I get my own cool style?
Then, I discovered mood boards and my outfits were changed forever.
What’s The Deal With Mood Boards?
While I do explain mood boards more in my video below, essentially it’s a space where you visually store your ideas that keep you inspired.
Since I began using a mood board years ago, my personal style started to take shape and I finally figured out how to dress cool.
Watch my new to find out more details about this magical mood board that I speak of + get outfit examples for people who are visual learners, like myself.
If you have any further questions, I will try my best to answer them in the comments. Please keep in mind that I’m not a fashion guru, just a fashion fan who runs a style blog.
Also, if you already have a mood board, let me know how you use it and what works for you!
Thanks to IFB for including this in the link-up!
Links à la Mode, November 23rd
- April was Here: Black Friday Luxury Sale
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Holiday Gift Guide Under 20
- Cover Mum: Chanel Jacket Dupes
- Elements of Ellis: Favorite Neutral Lipsticks
- Fashionista Momma: The Weekly Style Edit: Lace
- Finite1: Multi Colored Poncho for Fall and Winter
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: What to Wear to Thanksgiving Dinner
- La Veine: When My Hair Got Ruined
- Life in the Fash Lane: Luxury Holiday Gift Guide
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Lace
- Mox and Socks: How to Take Amazing Outfit Photos
- Outfit Zest: Book of Deer Skirt
- Pudding Monster: How to Style Leather Jacket
- Simplistique: Boho Vibes
- Style Diary by Osy: Fall Hit List: Moto Jacket
- Style with Nihan: 4 Thanksgiving Dinner Outfit Ideas
- The Antisocialista: Have Less Stuff: An Anti Black Friday Gift Guide
- The Outfit Repeater: How To Use a Fashion Mood Board + Outfit Ideas
- Trendee Toad: 21 Little Black Dresses that are Perfect for your next Party!
- Vanity and Me: Havren Fit and Flare Dresses