DIY Felt Star Headband ft. AnnyMay Craft Supplies
Today I have a DIY headband that is out of this world. I guarantee you’ll feel like a star when you wear this!
A big thanks to Anny of AnnyMay Craft Supplies for getting in touch with me and providing the felt stars for this project. She’s a great source for high quality, affordable, natural and eco friendly craft supplies. Plus, her website has a wealth of craft tutorials that will get your creative juices flowing!
Without any further ado, make some space and let’s get started!
What you’ll need: Stars (mine are from here and here), white ribbon, hair elastic (not pictured), glitter, Tacky Glue, needle and thread.
1. Dab some Tacky Glue onto your felt star.
2. Sprinkle or coat it in glitter. You can skip these steps if you’d rather have plain stars. I just like the sparkle!
3. Cut your ribbon to fit 3/4 of the way around your head.
4. Fold your ribbon, wrong sides together, around the hair elastic.
5. Add some stitches to keep it in place.
6. Your headband should look like sew right now.
7. Test out different arrangements for your stars on the headband.
8. Sew your stars to the headband and you should be all set!
That’s all there is to it! If you make a version of this headband, please feel free to share a snapshot of it on my social media. (All of my links are down below.) I’d love to see what on Earth you’re making!